Acro festivals are an excellent workout! They can also tucker you out! If you’re too tuckered for the next class here’s 7 things to do instead. You can also do these things during the lunch breaks. In fact, you can do any of these amazing bucket list daytime things in 2 hours (the length of a class at Acro SF). The photo is of Neal and Illina (AcroSF organizers) doing hand-to-hand at Ferry Building (#7 on the list), one of our favorite places in San Francisco.
- Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge ($24).
- See a herd of seals at Pier 39 (FREE).
- Ride a cable car up an impossibly steep street ($7), best pick up spot is Powell/Mason next to Acro SF.
- See Palace of Fine Arts (FREE), you can climb up to platforms on the shoulders of this architectural masterpiece.
- Climb to the top of Coit tower (FREE).
- Indulge on chocolate at Ghirardelli Square ($10)
- Retail therapy at Ferry Building’s Cowgirl Creamery, Blue Bottle Coffee, etc. ($30).