To name just a few of the teachers:
- Xiaohong Weng from Nanjing Acrobatics and San Francisco Circus Center. Xiaohong will teach standing acro and handstands.
- Steve Smith from Ringling Brothers Circus and San Francisco Circus Center. Steve will teach Clowning 101.
- Liz Williams and Ariel Mihic from Precision Acrobatics
- Aaron Lind and Christine Moonbeam from LIFT Acrobatics
- And 43 more incredible teachers, see teacher page for the full list
There’s a good selection of introductory classes for beginners and advanced classes. We’ve even thought about how we can intersperse classes that give you a chance to take a physical breather, like “clowning 101” and “body maintenance”.
You’ll see four 1:45 (1 hour 45 minute) sessions per day with a break for lunch in the middle. There are 5 classes to choose from per session. That’s 40 teacher-led classes from the best teachers in the world.
To name some of the classes: yoga, L-base acro, standing acro, creative process, clowning, handstands, movement, stunting, choreography, parkour, capoeira, therapeutics, tumbling, cheer how to fall safely, a lot in between, and much more.
[table id=1 /][table id=2 /][table id=3 /][table id=4 /]
[table id=5 /][table id=6 /][table id=7 /][table id=8 /]
We are very grateful to Amy Impellizzeri for being a ray of sunshine, encouraging us to stay clam and do handstands, and for building the above incredible schedule.